New York

I did not take many pics of the trip and wish I did. Brooklyn is about as cool as it gets.The show was a real good time and the White Knights were gracious host's & cool dudes. I was honored they asked me to be there..This is exactly what we need.. real motorcycle shows and people making an effort to go to them,no matter how far away they are.The bikes were cool & the people were super friendly.NY blew my mind...to see the city & all those buildings from the top of the rock will put a lump in your throat for sure.We met some really cool people,went to some sweet bars,ate like pigs & laughed our asses off...I hope people will see all the blogs & pics of this event & others like it and get inspired to do something.
























































































































































1 comment:

9half said...

Good hangin with ya, Brooklyn fuckin rocked and those guys rule!

The Sporty stayed in Brooklyn....but it was a blast to ride there..